So this is the face of parents getting away for the FIRST time. Alone. No child.
So excited and so lost.
You'd think we could get away without worrying ... but nooooooo! Without the child we didn't even know what to do! Intelligent conversations, eating at our own pace, all foreign!
All because of our amazing brother and sister-n-law offered to babysit for the weekend!!!
So Kevin loves these crazy dare devils called Nitro Circus so as a birthday present I got him tickets to their show in Salt Lake City!
We parked across the street hours early and went shopping for a little bit then headed over a little before the show.
This is us just before the show, finding our seats.
Ok this show was so fun! I enjoyed it way more than I thought!
I would even go see them again!
We met with some friends the next day for lunch and then headed home to the angel we missed so much!
It's so funny how we finally got some time away to relax alone and all we can think about is Nora!
Well, to more adventures to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment