Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Looking back on month 7!

Wow it's crazy how time flies. I am over a month late on this post, but it's ok ... I can change the time stamp ;)
There's just been SO much going on lately! No excuses, but that's for another post.
This one is for our main lady of the house!


Sadly, because it came and went so fast, I hardly remember what happened while she was 7 month's!
But it's ok, I won't beat myself up over it! Such is life I guess!

She's progressed as far as eating real foods. Still on purees, some even a little chunky, some crackers and other things that will melt in her mouth.
She's digressed as far as sleeping! I mean she's still a champ when it comes to putting herself to sleep, but she hasn't done a full night stretch since the big trip to CA and then TX. She's now waking up once or twice in the night again. Wether it be teething or growth spurts, I don't like it!

She is also finding all sorts of new sounds she can make with her mouth! She LOVES to talk all day long and "dadadada" seems to be a large part of it too! It's the cutest thing! 

She loves her toes and rolling/scooting around the living room. She also has a special monkey stuffed toy she favors as well as her lullaby elephant when she's in her crib. (She literally smiles and instantly snuggles her elephant when I lay her down! SO CUTE!)

She's growing and developing more and more each day and it's the coolest thing to see! She's such a babe!





She's got our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment