and I'm happier than EVER because I married this babe 2 years ago!
He really is my best friend and has been exactly who I want by my side through the eternity.
I am so grateful for our relationship and how it has helped me grow and want to be a better person.
I couldn't be more grateful for his desire to take me to the Temple to be sealed together forever as well as to seal our future family together! He is an amazing father and husband!
We are just what each other needed!
He makes me laugh and deals with my crazy ways. We keep each other grounded and help each other manage the stress of this life.
I love this man and our marriage!
There is nothing better than to love so deeply and be loved equally back. The desire to give up literally anything just to make them happier is an amazing feeling. It creates a relationship stronger than anything I have experienced before!
Wow, words can't even describe how I feel and how grateful I am for us!


So with our crazy schedules we won't see each other from 7:45am until 8pm tonight so I decided to stretch out the celebrations until we get a chance to really celebrate on Saturday ... and so I created our anniversary week!
So for day #1, before the sun was up and the frost was still on the windows, he woke up to this:
Yup, thats 731 of his favorite candies, sour gummy worms, for the 731 days since I "hooked" him!
Stay tuned for the rest of anniversary week shenanigans!
I do, and always will, love him and our decision to get married, so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment