Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nora Three Months!

Ok VERY belated, but here is yet another obsessed mothers post about her adorable baby becoming a month older :)


She is seriously just the cutest and I literally just sit and stare at her for at least 20 minutes at a time! 

Her beginnings of a laugh absolutely melt my heart! I'm pretty sure I teared up the first time I heard it!
She is so super smiley, early in the morning until I lay her down for bedtime! 

She is growing so fast and I can see her development progressing everyday! 
She's finally discovering her hands and they are the coolest thing ever!



She makes me so happy!
I love the permanent baby smell in the shoulders of my shirts, the modified posture from a baby always on my hip, and the sound of her coos and her "talking" to me all day. I love the pride and sense of accomplishment anytime she does anything!
Being a mother is really the most fulfilling calling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment