So I know this is WAY late, but little miss Nora Nicole Dill had her baby blessing November 3rd, 2013.
We were thrilled to have a LOT of family come out to visit and be there for her big day! And when I say a lot, I mean 20+ people crammed into our little two bedroom apartment for soup and bread before church, and 3 long benches taken up in our wards chapel. All our parents came, along with aunts, uncles, and cousins, and even her Great Grandma Judy too! We love having family around! There's something about it that makes everything ok and helps you realize what's really important.
Nora was a champ for the blessing because Kevin was actually feeding her a bottle while blessing her! I think that was a first for many people haha. My mom made her beautiful, soft, simple blessing dress and she even waited most of the day to spit up on it! Good girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment