We usually have it in Utah, but this year we had it in Los Angeles! The blue skies, waves, 70 + degree weather, and lots of family made it just the vacation we needed! My wonderful parents flew me, Kevin, and the little one down for a few days to be a part of the get together - I'm still convinced they were motivated mostly to see their granddaughter, but I guess we're part of the package, so I'll take it ;)
This trip was Nora's first flight and she was a champ! We popped her in the front pack and flew through holiday security with more than an hour to spare at our gate! On the plane she slept the whole flight after fighting to stand up against the force of the plane taking off. {comical!}
Even with all the family we have down there, we stayed in my parents camper on the beach! Just the therapy I needed coming from the frozen wasteland of Idaho. It was bliss! Even Nora loved her first sight and experience at the beach!
Our perfect view:
Relaxing with grandma in the waves
Breakfast with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Celinda at the wonderful Martha's restaurant! It's a must go if you are in LA!
Nora LOVES her Grandma Lissa!Our first baby + airport experience was great!
The lovely view on the bittersweet flight home.









No comments:
Post a Comment