Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

saturday naps

Saturday naps.
One of life's treasures plain and simple :)







Not to mention the two I get to share those naps with!
The past two days I have been sick so that means a whole lot more naps and not even feeling guilty for it!








We all know I'm one who loves the little things and precious simplicities that make my life special, and today has been one of those days I've been able to stop and take them in.

My wonderful husband and little angel I get to call mine forever
Our humble little home here in Rexburg, ID
Date nights that consist of a Redbox movie and popcorn at home
My huge family across the states
Our daily walks to get the mail together

and one I'm really excited about ...
The fact that Nora has slept for over 6 HOUR stretches the past few nights!

I know it's cliche, but the life I have been given truly is a treasure!
Sure, there's plenty of improvements to be made and growth that can be done, but I sure am one of the lucky ones, and I can say I am so very happy with where I'm at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment