Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

she's growing up!

So I'm writing this late in the night, when I should be sleeping because my baby is ... but I guess such is the life of a new mom :) (the best job ever!)

Our baby girl is already one month old! I can't believe how time is flying and I already find myself dreading her growing up, I already want her to stop growing up!


She is already holding her head up and her vision is sure improving.
She knows mom and dads faces and I think Grandma Lissa's too! 
During "tummy time" she is even moving around, so close to scooting herself around! 
It's so exciting to see her developing as a parent - it really is so much different from watching someone else's baby growing, 
so much more meaning. 
I am so beyond grateful!

She likes:
baths (loves!)
outside
car rides
walks
Mommy singing "you are my sunshine"
running water (a lifesaver - I think our water bill must be bigger now!)
recently, her rattle
ocean wave sounds
nursing (all day, every day)
Facetime with Grandma Lissa

She does not like:
diaper changes
sleep - fights it with all her might!
laying on her back - she's a tummy girl

She sure is our little gem! The need and the love and the patience she teaches are amazing. I want so much for her - I want the world for my world! 

Grateful for such a blessed and happy life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment