Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

sleeping

We don't get much of it.
I have to post simply to acknowledge that this angel slept 7 hours straight last night!



and look how happy she was when she woke up!

Most nights usually get a 4 hour stretch and then a 2-3 hour stretch and so far we've had a few 6 hour stretches, but last nights 7 whole hours was glorious!
I've had more energy today than I have in a while and I don't feel behind on sleep anymore.
The silly prayers of a desperate mom and dad were seriously answered.

Ok a little over the top, I know, but I think other parents will sympathize.
A few hours of sleep at night and maybe some snuck in during baby's nap times is no way to function!
(not to mention the internal debates of whether to be productive or nap when baby naps that naturally accompany nap times anyway)

Needless to say, today was an accomplishment and a great treat. Lets cross our fingers for more of those nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment