Yes, this hunk is all mine!
So I cannot express how obsessed I am with him! He is so amazing and I love him more and more every day, especially seeing him as a father :) So I thought my appreciation and recent thoughts deserved a blog post.
He's working so hard in the Mechanical Engineering program and spends his spare time taking care of his girls and working custodial at nights on campus.
He's also working on our next step, GRAD SCHOOL! The GRE has been taken and the applications are started! We're working on applying to places all across the country so who knows where we'll go next!
I think that's where much of my reflection and appreciation for Kevin has come from - discussing our life together and where we want to go. And I am just so excited for it all and in awe of the trust I have in him and how he comforts me about the future.
He is the example I want my boys to have of the man they should be and my girls to have about what a husband should be.
He is fun, uplifting, hard working, inquisitive, passionate, determined, encouraging, spiritual, and a worthy priesthood holder.
I could go on and on.
It may seem funny, but I think I know my own importance and even my Heavenly Father's love for me better, largely because of him - how he treats me and how he helps me realize the best me.
And that makes me so grateful for the institution of Eternal Marriage through our access to holy temples here on Earth.
The fact that he will be by my side not only in this life, but in the life after this, comforts me so much!
Ok I'm done with the mushy gushy.
He is my BEST friend! And I get him forever ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment