Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Crock pot meals!



So we live busy lives with work and school and usually come home later in the evening, and top it off with a baby, and you've got one mom that struggles to make meals all the time.
So I thought I'd try out the great idea of freezer crock-pot meals! Thank you Pinterest!
If you're interested you can find the recipes I used here.

Now we should have meals for most of the month for under $200 and way easy preparation with the help of a baby carrier ;) I'm excited to see if this works! A lot of these recipes just need some veggies on the side or to be thrown in a tortilla.
I'll keep you updated on the results!

Along with the beginning of many wintertime meals, comes the best potato soup ever!
Here you go:

It's so easy and so comforting - and not one bit healthy! Haha you will thank me later.
One of my best friends introduced it to me via Pinterest as well. Gotta love it!
I'm currently contemplating freezing it to add to my collection.

Hoping all these experiments will help me feel a little more domestic and like I am doing a better job being a wife and a mom now that I am out of school.

I really am finding a new outlook on life and what I want to be doing with it. Now that my life is no longer school, I feel like it is finally mine! I'm anxious to see where it takes me and how I can grow from this new situation :)

Happy, happy, happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment